About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Great, now the IT fair's over, I'm out of job again. My father is pressing me to get a job again. So fast? It's only 2 days since I last work and I need a break. He's found a job which I feel that it'ss totally unsuitable for me. Asking me to work at a pub as a waiter? Fat hope that you will ever see me there.
The IT Fair was a disaster, 5 sales, not for the last day, but for the 4 days I've worked. I'm feeling unlucky or in a bad patch, people that I served told me that they will come back later, and then? None came back, my other friends got more than the same munber of what I've have for the 4 days on the last day of the fair. WTH?? I hate this feeling that my friends have either double or triple the number of sales in total. Haiz...
I've watched 2 movies within this year, 2 weeks to be exact. The first was Hannibal Rising last week and The Pursuit Of Happyness today. All these movie are cool, except that the former's scene is disgusting. Ewww... All those scenes make me want to puke.
Ok, if anyone of you have found a job, ask me to join you! I need a job too! Thanks!!! ;) Good luck to me!!!