About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's quite a while since I blog, my computer's down since 2 weeks ago and the main problem is, it's not back yet! Arrg... It's really frustrating as the repairman said it takes 2 weeks and it's more than 2 week. I called him and he said it's ready for collection on tuesday. I doubt it's really repaired that quick, because I pester him every few days by calling his number. Wahaha.. Pester until he can't take it and he repairs my computer at last. At last I can have my computer back. No computer games and surfing of net at home for 2 weeks can be very boring, it's like addicted to drugs or something like that. So people, that's all for this post, all the best for your FYP or IAP! Good luck to me!!! ;)
It's almost the start of week 11 of 12 of the IAP attachment programme. Yeah!!! I have a good/bad news. I need not work on friday of week 12! It's because the company's having a day's shutdown to do it's watever work and giving the machines inside the company a well-earned rest. Good news? The bad news is... THERE IS NO PAY FOR ME FOR THAT FRIDAY!!! AHH..... Why does this company have a shutdown almost every other day? Haiz... With 2 weeks of my IAP left, I'm sure that there will be alot of things to rush, especially the e-Learning modules, I heard that before I leave the company, there is up to 5 modules to be uploaded! Why does they always have to leave it to the last minute to do? This is frustrating...
I also need to create a poster to promote the Chinese New Year Celebration on the 22nd Jan in their company. (By the time their celebration starts, I'm not be working there, can't they celebrate before the real Chinese New Year?). Have a look at the poster I did for them, any comments on this poster?