About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Woohoo... I'm back! By the way, happy new year!!! It's already the 4th day of the Lunar New Year and almost everyone's back to work and to school. I'm currently out of work and I want to find some work to do before I get enlisted into the army. Haiz... Time really files.
Last thursday was my last day working at STATS ChipPac and I'm really sad to leave the company after working for 3 months. Everyone there was friendly and I'm was enjoying my time there.
I went back to school last friday for my presentation to see whether I can make the cut into a competition, but I don't know what competition I'm entering in. :P Everything work out fine, except that there are 3 groups vying for only 2 slots, which means to say that I maybe the odd one out. The other 2 teams are made up of DTs!!! Lol... Going against my senior and trying to win them is almost 0%!!! Whatever it is, I doubt I'm in the competition since Chan did not call or msg me. Haiz... Lost again...
I'm quite bored at home, playing FIFA 2006 that I borrowed from my uncle and come mapling. Haiz... What to do, ask me to read some books is like asking me to do some stress work. Wahaha...
Ok, that's what I can think of writing, Happy New Year!!! Welcoming the year of the PIG!!! Oink!!! ;) Good luck to me!!!