About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Yeah, at last my personal computer's back. After more than 2 weeks of MIA, it's back! Woohoo.. I really can think of what a computer can do alot of things for you, such as surfing the net, doing your reports, playing internet games and many other things.
Ok, back to work, it's the last week of IAP and last week working at STATs ChipPAC. I'm feeling abit down cause I quite liked the place and the people there, although there may be a few tigeress there. :P During this attachment, I've learnt quite alot of things from my supervisor and the people from the HR department. Lersus, Moodle, some things from microsoft Excel which I did not know about and designing posters for the company for events and functions. It's fun overall and I really enjoy my attachment here. Haiz.. Too bad it's going to end soon.
I still don't know when I'm going to enlist for NS. My father wants me to find some job to do if the enlistment's still far, but how would I know when the enlistment is? o.0 He would rather see me work somewhere else than to see me stay at home and play computer games all the time.
In a few more days, it's Chinese New Year! Yeah! Before that, it will be V-tines Day, no big deal on that day for me though. Haiz... Come think of it, I'm really starting to hate myself, why didn't I tell her that I like her? I feel so stupid. Haiz...
So that's all for today, hope you people have a great FYP and IAP! Good luck to me!!! ;)