About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
This post is written while I'm at work, I got nothing to do except that for a few filings and printing stuffs.
The bad(or maybe good) news is that the supervisor is not here. The good(or another good) news is that e-buddy is accessible in the company! Woohoo, isn't it cool! That means I wouldn't be that bored from now on, having friends to talk to.
I've seen the current polls on my blog - The Dinner and Dance organized by NYP which I doubt many will attend. 10 people have voted and only 3 have confirmed that they will go for now, maybe just days before the D&D starts, they will not go because not many people are going? Let's wait and see...
Time really flies, it's the mid-week8 of the IAP, another few weeks, the IAP will be over and Chinese New Year will be here. After that, National Service will be next. I went for the NS check-up yesterday and the check-up actually took more than 3 hours, spending most of the time answering the Maths, English and common sense questions, some of the questions are not even clear. I don't even know what answers they are looking for. Haiz... My IQ and EQ will surely be very low.
That's all for today I guess. Hope that you have a great day ahead. Good Luck!!! :P