About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Woohoo... I'm back! I did not spend much time in front of my personal computer at night cause I've been looking a a laptop at my workplace that have been giving me nightmares! No MSN, no songs allowed and the main problem is that, it's freaking lag! Just can't imagine such a big company's using these computer powered by Mircosoft 2000! It's already 6 years! I have no choice though, this laptop's going to stick with my for the next 2 and a half months of my IAP. Haiz...
IAP's not bad, it's better than FYP cause when I'm working at the company, time really flies. When you are in school, especially in that 'bird cage', it's really boring! I think because of the working environment, it's fun working, but busier than what I expect. Being busier is what I like, work, work and work and by the time you know, it's going home-time! That's cool...
I've been spending alot of time doing my flash animations. I estimated that I've to create 8 different flash animations for the 8 different e-Learning topics that I've to do before years end. The responsibility lies on me! I've only done 3 though and it's frustrating me quite a bit.
That's all for today's entry, if I've the time, I'll try to blog more at home! Good luck to me!!! ;)