About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Oh man, I just received the news that I'm going to work tomorrow! Just can't believe it, I'm celebrating in the morning as my supervisor told me that I'm not working tomorrow and in the afternoon, told me I'm in it again. Waahh.. Why must this happen! All because of that day last week, when I don't know what went into my head, went on to volunteer myself to work tomorrow! I'm really regreting this. Haiz... What to do? I'm already volunteered myself without anyone forcing me and I planned to get the job done.
Today's lunch, my whole HR (Human Resource) department went to Yishun SAFRA to have our lunch - steak. The food there was delicious! Must really try! It's even cheaper than the almost-similar Jack's Place. We gathered there, talk, talk, and spend almost 3 hours there! Lol, during that time, no one's in the Human Resource Office! Wondered anyone confused that it's already after lunch break and no one's there. Wahaha... :) We exchanged our Christmas presents there and I got a present from Jo-Ann. It's a chain. Woohoo... Thanks alot! Of course, I bought a present for another colleague, Yvvone.
There's still another Christmas party too, this time for the whole company, it's also held SAFRA, and of course, HR's organizing it(I think I got no part to play, so I'm going there to have a look at the atmosphere). The company's HR always look so busy, be it morning or afternoon, monday or friday, everyone's so busy. But the problem is, how did they managed to look so relaxed? Everyone's relaxed there, no stressed faces, expression. How did they do that? Maybe they are used to it, I guess. :P I should learn from there. Lol, one of my colleague says that I always looked serious. Wahaha - wait, do I???
I think I didn't do much this week, never touch anything on Flash, only creative work, using Fireworks the most and insert information into the e-Learning site. Feeling kind of odd, because I'm surprised that I'm doing this little things. I got to get something to do when I'm free, if not I'm be really bored.
Ok, that's the end for today, good luck for my attachment! Woohoo... ;)