About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
This is the first time in attachment that I actually worked overtime, 2 hours overtime to be exact. My supervisor said that I can leave 2 hours earlier on one of the days! Woohoo... I think I'll save for a rainy day. I did a some sort of a poster for them, with the photos of the people who did well in the month of October, don't ask me about what's it about, cause I didn't have much of a clue. I'm so tired out after completing the work. It's not my work actually, except that one of the managers want me to stay and help her. I think I'm just the person that is good with authoring tools there. :P Nah, don't think so.
I'm going to work on this saturday too. I'm don't know why I volunteered to work on this saturday, I'm really that stupid and blur when I volunteered. No extra sleep on that day, wake up the same time and have only just a sunday to rest. Oh man, I'm regretting my decision to work on saturday. Maybe I'm just too worked out. I have only an aim for this attachment: Get an 'A' or even better for this attachment, nothing else. Maybe just because of that, I did that. Gosh... +stupid me+ :(
That's the end for today. Good luck to me!!! ;)