About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Woohoo... No work today! The company's having a shutdown today, not the real shutdown as in the company close down, it is the company having to do some checks and the staffs are off today. But the main problem is: There is NO pay for it! People are earning their money today doing their attachment and I'm sitting at home not earning a single cent today. Haiz...
The first week was enjoyable, did some flash animation, learn 2 new softwares to do up the elearning website. All's well... I'm feeling kind of stress cause the website have to be done up by year's end! 8 topics and 4 weeks, which means an average 2 topics a week!
So, no work today, I'm thinking of going back to NYP to have a look around. Finally, NYP food during lunch, can't wait to have them all.. Wahaha... ;)
Good luck for my attachment!!! Woohoo...