About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Today's Thursday, it's really fast that it's already almost a month of my IAP. I've already know all the people in company's HR department. Here's a secret I want to share, if you want to sign up for a position in the company, it's really best to sign up for a position in HR. Why? It's because whenever something needs to be brought into the company, whether it's good stuffs or good food, it come through there first! Woohoo... After almost 4 weeks of 'stay' at HR department, I had a taste of Christmas log cakes, some biscuits and some other food. I'm really enjoying myself here, althought it maybe at times, quite stressed cause you need to complete the work on time and it's almost the end of the day. But overall, it's very enjoyable to me.
My supervisor's not around here today because he took leave, but he STILL call us and assign us work! Even though it's a leave, meaning that you should relax at home or go shopping to keep away from your work, but no, my supervisor is so hyper that he even calls back and ask me to send him stuffs that he can have a look at it at home! LOL. How hardworking is that! People say he's a nice guy, he really is.
My stay here at HR is so great. Furthermore, they even organise a Christmas party for the whole company. I heard the first prize for the lucky draw is a 29-inch LCD TV! Woohoo... Few more prizes I heard are X-Box 360, a 100 dolloars Robinsons voucher and a Sony Ericsson handphone. I'm just looking at the handphone. ;) If I got the first few prizes, I don't mind changing for the handphone! I just need a new handphone!!!
I've just completed what my supervisor assigned me to do and I'm free to blog. Yeah... At last I've some free time today. I think tomorrow's going to be a busy day for the whole HR department.
So that's all for today, hope the party goes well tomorrow. I hoped that I get that new handphone tomorrow! So good luck to me! Wahaha.. ;) *Chants: new phone, new phone, new phone!!!*