About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
What's justice? Justice is when those people did what they deserved and those people who just practically do nothing, gets nothing. It's as simple as that. I'm feeling injustice for my sister. She spends the whole night trying to complete her project. By the way, her group consist of 4 members, she and 3 other person. I'm feeling that my sister is doing most of the work, she has been hogging onto the computer at home and I heard that one freaking idiot in her group did not do his work, causing my sister to do his part, heard that the idiot's in Sentosa at that time. Next time, if I get to meet that guy, I'm sure, and 100%, let him have a piece of my mind. My mother was so soft-hearted, saying that since it's group project, if my sister doesn't do that project, the group will surely fall, true but my sister's not complaining to her teacher! It means that idiot's going to get the credit!?!? I'm going to get my hands on that guy when it's possible. I'm mad, really mad because of this.
Ok, back to FYP project, I'm still struggling with my project, there still much to do, my website, ppt presentation, the AES, and the final report (blinded). In this 2 over weeks to complete these. Oh gosh... I hope to complete my website by this week, if not, there sure to be rushing here and there.
That's all, hope for a better day tomorrow! Good luck to me!!! ;)