About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Ryan's ill and taken to hospital on Monday. Mad, Za, Joel, Min and I went to visit him yesterday. Looks like he's doing well. Heard he's going for operation today. Hope that it'll be a success and wish him a speedy recovery!
Ok, back to school matters. I just can't believe it! Mr. Chan came to the lab today and I showed him what I've done, and he's not at all happy about it. I did the website completely wrongly! WTH, just can't believe it, I spent these two weeks doing this flash website and he tell me now that what he wants is a flash-content website and not a fully flash website! He still blame me for not asking properly before doing this. Oh gosh, looks like I spent the last 2 weeks doing sort of nothing, going to restart the whole thing tomorrow. Almost the same website as the previous one, except that there will be more pictures, animations and more stuffs in it, althought the visually handicapped can still visit the site. Haiz... How? Wasted 2 weeks. Haiz....
Hope for the best tomorrow! Good luck to me!!!