About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Woohoo, finally FYP's over. The last 3 days of exhibition is really taking alot of my energy. I've to present to so many lecturers, which they came almost one by one, meaning I've to present for so many time. I got some good news, well I'm not sure rather - my project's going to be presented to a competition for the visually handicapped! My project can enter a competition? Lol. The lecturers feel that we can win, but with my project?!?! Oh my... What they didn't know is that there a few errors that are in the project that are not seen by them which I don't dare to admit(maybe this will affect my grading, so I kept my mouth shut).
Finally, my project's over. Attachment's next, I can't wait for Monday, hope it's a friendly environment. I heard that it's a german company. Lol? Just hope that when I leave NYP, I will put all my bad and sad memories away for good. Well, I've not gone into any relationship, but I'm just heartbroken, I just don't know what to say, but I'm going to make this clear for everyone: I hate slackers and crappers. I'll always remember that.
Finally, there something that I'm not sure of whether to tell everyone anot. Almost my friends and my classmates in my secondary school knows about this, and I think only one of my current classmate know about this. Wahaha... Haiz... I think I better not tell....
So good luck to me for my attachment!!! ;)