About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
My attachment has started! I was really looking forward to this attachment thing, but it has really turned out to be a real nightmare for me, not just for today, but for the rest of the 12 weeks that I'm going to be there! THERE IS NO INTERNET!!! WTH!!! It totally means that I can't go to MSN to chat, no surfing net and no reading of blogs!!! Out of these 3 thing, no MSN really hurts me so badly. I don't know how am I going to cope with it. They are asking me to spend the whole day looking at the laptop doing my project?!?! I just can't believe it. Haiz...
I've heard and seen my friends going for the previous attachment, mostly have internet and MSN connection, but I just can't believe that I'm one of the 'lucky' ones! Haiz... 'Great luck' I guess.
In the company, there are a total of 7 people from NYP working. 2 from MIT(That's me and a girl named Anna), 1 from EI, and I think the 4 other is from the engineering side. I've been assigned to HR(Human Resource), not to take attendence or what, but to design a e-learning website using a software called Moodles(which really sounded like noodles to me). LOL, the funny thing is that the software's not here and have to wait! Sounds familiar? Yup, That's what happened to me during FYP, when Mr. Chan said the same thing about the JAWs for Windows, but never came. Wahaha... I hope it doesn't happen to me twice!
There's too much to talk about, think I'll divide it such that there is something to say in the next few days!
I heard that my friends' project assignment: YiMei's doing 3D, Joel's doing C programming(good luck about that), Ryan's doing ASP(good luck too), Swee Lin's continuing Samantha's, Yvonne's and my project and Min's doing networking? I just can't believe that Mr. Chan never picked some of you guys to do his project since they are so good with web design. Talk more about that in the next few days.
So, good luck to you people and good luck to me for my attachment. Haiz... NO MSN!!! What can I do!?!?!