About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Yep, 7 more days left in FYP. I've got too many things to do, but I don't know where to start from. Haiz... Let's see, I've got AES, which I think still have things to put in, my report, which is going to be alot of pages and I've just started today, PPT presentation, I don't know what to add from the previous presentation. All these things start getting more and more.
That freaking software's not here yet, I can use the trial version though. I come to think of it, why does Mr. Chan get that software when I can download and use for 40 minutes? Zzz... When to see him after school today and talked about the presentation things, telling me to present out the errors that occur and it contain marks!!! Wahaha.. I think there's quite a few errors which I have tried and successfully corrected it, but there's some more errors which I can't seem to correct it. I'm too afraid to ask Mr Chan for help, his reply is always too scary for me. lol. But I think I'm going to ask him tomorrow though. Haiz...
I heard that the final presentation's going to be on thursday which is 7 over days left! Oh my.. I'm really starting to get a headache. Report's not done, AES's not completed and the PPT slides are totally not ready!
Lol.. I heard from Joel that he whacked his GM-General Manager! He said he thought that he was his friend when he saw him from behind and then whack his 'friend' from behind! Lol.. The GM did not take any action though. Just a luck. Wahaha...
I just don't understand, more and more people are getting sick. Today, both my parents are sick! My father's not feeling too well and my mother too have headaches! Lucky my father took leave before this sickness came to him so he could stay at home and recover from his sickness. I know pretty how he's going to spend his day at home tomorrow, in front of the computer, going to fish forums and chat. Lol... Hope they both get well soon!!!
That's all for today. Hope for the best tomorrow! Good luck to me for all the things I do - be it AES, PPT slides, report, presentations or whatever things, just hope the FYP is a success. Go for it!!! ;)