About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's less than a week before the presetation comes. It's an exhibition where the assessors come into the lab and have a look at all the project we have done. It's not the same as the normal procedures - students coming up to the front and talk for 10 over minutes. I really like the exhibition thing, except that it's going to take place for 3 DAYS!!! It's going to be a nightmare to me, having to present on Wednesday, thursday and friday. Other people doing their FYP are going to present to the supervisors and managers either on Wednesday, thursday or even friday. But the problem is that I don't have an either or a choice. I also got to get ready a A3 sized paper for my presentation! How big's A3? Anyone knows?
It's really going to be a rush. Monday, I think I need to present my ppt slides to Mr. Chan, get ready the report, the AES and the A3 thing so that to be ready for my exhibition. I just don't understand, why are some of the people in the lab so happy about? It's 3 days, not 1 day. If it's a day of exhibition, I going to be happy, but 3 days? Oh my.... I've planned what to do for the next few days - tomorrow, I'm going to hopefully complete my AES and try to do the ppt slides and the A3 size thing. The report will be done at home for the next few days, got to write alot. I'm currently doing my 11th page while the normal report is around 30 odd pages! I'm just going to be overworking. Haiz... Hope that Mr. Chan stop stressing me out with asking to do this and that. I really need to complete this things, if not I'm really done for.
Ok, I finally know where I'm going for my attachment. It's not the NCS as expected, I'm going to a company somewhere in Yishun??? There are companies in Yishun? I never get their company. They wanted me to do something with Flash, think it's e-learning things. Woohoo... Flash, at least it's not networking. Hope all the things going well when I work there.
And now my only hope is that I do well for these final few days of the FYP and get a good grade. Hope there's no major problem with my project. That's all for today, good luck to me!!! ;)