About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I saw Kuan ko's name in the papers yesterday! His name appears in the forum, he was talking about the Primary 6 PSLE, about the student's sickness, all those things. I'm not sure whether that it's him or some other people with the same name in Singapore, but I'm sure this name is in the papers. Anyone interested to see it? If there is, I will put up the stuffs that he wrote to the forum.
Presentation yesterday!!! Oh gosh, I think I talked too fast, because after I finished talking, everyone was like 'stunned'. Few seconds later, the examiners started questioning about the project. Mr. Chan was there too, making me even more stressed. The examiners are Mr. Ricky Ho, Mr. See Toh and Mr. Michael Cheong. Apparently I heard that although all 3 are managers, Mr. Cheong's 'rank' is higher than Mr. See Toh's. o.0
That's all for today! Good luck to me!!! ;)