About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Oh my, there's still lot's to be done for my FYP project! I thought that I've finished my work and I have started to relax! Luckily Mr. Chan came in and asked me about my progress and I told him whatever I have done, thinking that nothing bad will happen. Lol. He then asked me whether I've done the website on Flash. What the.... I was totally blur! Wahaha... Really blur, having !!! and ??? over my head! I have not completed my project! That's the worst thing I've heard. I thought I completed mine but I was wrong. Luckily, Mr. Chan told me early, if not I will sure suffer had he told me few weeks later! Going to rush for the flash website. It should be ok, except that I have to do it such that the visually handicapped can read it too! I going to read and research on these stuffs tomorrow. It's already week 8 and I targeted the website to be done by the end of week 10, which is around 18 odd days. Better keep up!
Mad's finally started doing her project, but I'm not too sure about her group members. All her members looks like real slackers, especially that crap-per. I'm starting to worry, what if her group fails to complete their project, they will die for sure, staying there for 12 weeks and maybe another 12 weeks because they fail their FYP? These current 8 weeks have been a see-saw ride, sometimes I'm enjoying it, while there are times where I hate to be there. But I think to Mad group, it has been fun right? lol. Enjoy, slack, sleep. Time to wake up! Going to go down if you people are still sleeping! But i think it's not as bad as it seems to be. Maybe they have done quite a lot? I'm not sure. Wahaha
That's all for today. Hope for a better day as always tomorrow! Good luck to me!!! ;)