About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm so damn sick. Coughing on my way to school, coughing in school during my FYP, coughing when going back to school and still coughing now. Haiz.. The haze's really hurting me. Staying on the 26th storey is not that good as I thought before I moved in. Now, my mother said that there are lots of dust particles flying in. o.0 More dust on the floor. Really feeling sick. Haiz.. How? What to do? PSI has reached 130 at 4pm and 5pm. Now it's down to 101. Not sure whether it's really 101. I don't think it's accurate.
Whatever it is, it's really harmful to the people in Singapore. It actaully caused the Napfa training to be cancelled. Haiz...
All I know is that the Indonesian government is not doing enough, or are they not doing anything at all? Since the wind does not blown towards their homes? It's said that the wind is blowing against their homes. That should make them think that they don't need to worry. It's time to wake up!!!
Haiz.. That's all for today! Hope for the best in the coming days. All I want now is for Singapore to get some rain!!! Hope for the best! Hope for good recovery for me!