About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Haiz.. I'm feeling real sick now. I'm starting to hate certain people, people whom I send MSN and sms messages to and did not even bother to reply. Since you're like that, fine, I'm talking either when you talk to me.
Napfa training's cancelled today again, PSI rising to 113 at 4pm. If this haze's going to continue coming in, I'll sure, and 100% without even trying, fail the test. :(
I really got restless these few days, especially today. I practically did nothing today! Surfing the web and reading blogs. There is really too less classmates to talk to. Za came to school late because of a talk about some Microsoft thing? Mad did not even came onto MSN today which makes me think that she too went for the talk, but no one know whether she came to school after that.
Haiz... I'm feeling that I'm talking to the wall though.. Haha..
Hope tomorrow's a better day! Good luck to me!!! ;)