About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
To be honest, I almost did nothing in school today during my FYP. Surf the web, visit blogs, read about the news from Asiaone.com and Channelnewsasia.com. I was so bored that I went to the library after my lunch to read some books. Stayed at the library for almost an hour and went back to the lab.
I went to look for information about the website flow and found nothing instead. Mr Chan came in in the morning, he asked me whether if there is any problem with anything. I, of course, said no. What do you expect? If I say yes, he will ask me what is it about, I ask him what I don't understand, he in turn, some sort of asked me back. lol. Back to square 1!!!
I still don't know about the presentation on week 6/7. I think I should ask about it on Monday if he never talk about it. I spent the whole afternoon looking for the website flow, talk to Mad and YiMun. Lol. Mad also did nothing today, I cannot imagine what she's going to show to the lecturer/supervisor.
Soccer's tomorrow! Finally I get to wear my shirt with my name printed on it! Woohoo!!! How cool is that? After almost 3 weekend of non-soccer, finally someone planned it.
Here's my shirt with my name printed on it:
That's all for today. Good luck to me!!! ;)