About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
No more napfa training for me anymore, not because I passed my test, but there's no more training by the instructors. The training stated to end last thursday. Thus starting from now onwards, except for friday, the FYP ends at 6pm. Haiz... I just have to do some training myself, but I can't seem to get some extra time to train. Wahaha.. Maybe I'm just to lazy.
I researched today and I found the site where it explains the things needed for my flash website in order to be accessible to the visually handicapped. Woohoo.. I'm going to spend the next few days reading it. I think I'm going to try to do it, one step at a time. :)
I went out to lunch to AMK with Yi Mun and his two other friends. His friend drove us there, of course. That was one quick lunch to me. Haha, cause his friend have lessons shortly after that.
I'm really tired of being stuck at the lab. Although I have work to do, doesn't it make you sick and tired of having to continue the same project, at the same lab and having to travel to school just to fulfil the allocated hours that you have to complete? I could just do the whole project at home! Luckily, now's already week 8 and 4 more weeks to go before the attachment comes!
Yeah... Hope to do well for this project! Hope for a better day tomorrow! Good luck to me!!! ;)