<body>

About Me

Baocheng aka Waterboy
No: 18
22 years old
04 / 04 / 1987
Cougar Company Drill Squad
[Sept-Dec 2007]
SAF & NDP 2008 Air Force GOH



Player Likes

Liverpool FC
Shaman King

Tagboard

Archives


|August 2006|

|September 2006|

|October 2006|

|November 2006|

|December 2006|

|January 2007|

|February 2007|

|March 2007|

|April 2007|

|May 2007|

|June 2007|

|July 2007|

|August 2007|

|September 2007|

|October 2007|

|November 2007|

|December 2007|

|January 2008|

|February 2008|

|March 2008|

|April 2008|

|May 2008|

|June 2008|

|July 2008|

|August 2008|

|September 2008|

|October 2008|

|November 2008|

|December 2008|

|January 2009|

|February 2009|

|March 2009|

|April 2009|

|May 2009|

|June 2009|

|July 2009|

|August 2009|

|September 2009|

|October 2009|

|November 2009|

|December 2009|

|January 2010|

|February 2010|

|March 2010|

|April 2010|

|May 2010|

|June 2010|

|July 2010|

|August 2010|

|September 2010|

|October 2010|

|November 2010|

|December 2010|

|January 2011|

|April 2011|

|June 2011|

Friends

:: Fa'izah ::
:: Germaine ::
:: James Leong::
:: James Lui::
:: Jia Yu ::
:: Les ::
:: Madeline ::
:: Razemin ::
:: Shuping ::
:: Swee Lin ::
:: Weili ::

Links

:: Amazing Race 14 ::
:: Hey Girl ::
:: Blogskins ::
:: Deal or No Deal Game ::
:: Facebook ::
:: Hotmail ::
:: Liverpool fc ::
:: Mysoju ::
:: Photobucket ::
:: Soccernet ::
:: Youtube ::
Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Handphone!!!

I'm starting to get bored, even though there is much things to do here. I done up website project and I'm left with a page or two left, I sure hope that Mr. Chan will accept what I've done, if not, please and please, tell me what's wrong and not tell me this is not good enough. I'll sure be blur than even. He came quite often these few days, except that the problem is that, he's not here to help me with my project. He just came in to do his own stuffs and helping the other 2 people. Haiz.. What to do, I can only rely on myself. I wished that my supervisor's more helpful. If he is not going to help me, I'm not going to complete my project forever. Haiz... I really don't know what to do.

I'm surfing websites, visiting blogs, reading about the news on the web, nothing special actually. I just can't just sit in front of the monitor doing the project all the time, I got to have a rest, and I'm reading the same old things again and again. Boring...

I wished that I could take photos and post it up in my blog, but the problem is... My phone can't do that! Come think of it, I wish that I could turn back the clock back, where I decided not to get that Nokia 6233 phone! 3G, bluetooth, video and photo enabled, I could just put it inside my computer and post it whenever I want! Gosh. Starting to regret it after my father asked me to send a sms to his friend using his phone. That phone to me is like something wrong with it, the keypad is so difficult to press and it hangs when I'm going to finish getting the message out. I started to grumble and guess what my father said? "See lah, that time ask you to change your phone, then your current phone can let me use." WHAT!!! Now he started to blame this thing on me! When I decided to get that 6233 phone, he was the one who opposed me from having it and I followed his decision not have that phone and now he's blaming it on ME!!! I just kept quiet after that, what you want me to say? Argue with him? I never win him in any arguement, where there are cases when I'm going to win that debate, he started to use his authority, it's the same in the Singtel shop when I was about to get my hands on that phone, he just cut in and stopped my from getting it. Haiz.. Come to think of it, I wished that I could get that phone if I have any chances now.


Now, I'm going to talk about the situation in the lab, it really noisy, especially one guy who's seated few chairs next to me. He's trying to be funny in class, always trying to joke around when his jokes are not funny at all. Funny? I don't think so. Furthermore today, he set something like a quiz, and tested a girl in the lab. That girl was uninterested and took the quiz as usual. That guy was trying to act cool and keep on pestering the girl about the answers. And one question was: "What's the meaning of Thai Rak Thais?" I'm sure many of you people don't know about that. It's Thai love Thais in english. That guy kept on boosting to that girl that he knows and he thinks he's a know-it-all person. Come on lah, let's have a test, only you and me, about the news around the world, I make sure you shut up for good. This can't go on. That girl hate him, but that guy thinks it's just a joke, nothing else. Going to see how that girl is going to suvive for the next 7 weeks or so. ;) Wahaha..

Read a report on yahoo.com today that woman's skin age faster than a man. o.0 LOL?
Quote: "Women's skin ages faster than men's, according to a German study using a new laser-based technique to measure damage from sun exposure and aging. It is found that women lose collagen faster than men." "The dependence appeared to be sex-dependent, with women's skin losing collagen at faster rates than men's,"
Sex-dependent? LOL! I really don't understand about this. Woman need more sex in order for the skin to age slower?

That's all for today. Now back to my project.
Good luck to me!!! ;)

Came in at 1:27 PM