About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Feeling bored this week and I'm doing practically nothing. Last week, right after the mid-term semester presentation, I've been unsure what to do next. I've finished the website, and I'm waiting for Mr. Chan to get that software so that I can test out the website.
Waiting and waiting, he told me yesterday he was unsure when that software's coming. What!!! What if the software did not come before the FYP period ends? Do I have to wait and present it during my attachment? What if I fail because of that? What if ...? Haiz... What to do, if I fail, I could blame myself for choosing this project.
I still have not got over why I choose this solo project over a chance to partner either Samantha or Yvonne to do the flash project. Talked with my mother and sister yesterday over it again, my sister actually said that her first instinct will be choosing the 'solo' project. That's what I thought if, but the problem comes: No one to discuss the project with, if you are totally unsure about some parts, you are dead meat if you are doind alone, cause you either go to the library and spent years there looking for stuffs here and there. If you are in a group, at least the other person can help to ease the burden. That's the advantages of having a group. Haiz.. Too bad I didn't choose the latter choice.
I did not blog for the past few days because my sister have been using the computer to do her 'A' levels oral presentation. My parents actually thought that she really did her project only! Whenever I walked into the room, she was watching movies on youtube!!! I'm going to find something that blocks youtube. I can't use the computer because she's watching movies? I can't accept that. If only the computer's stationed outside in the living room, she wouldn't dare to do that. Wahaha.. That will be impossible. Haiz...
It's so boring. Haiz....
That's all for now, good luck to me!!! ;)