About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Haiz... So long already and I haven't blog for quite a while.
Too many things happening in week 4 and I really starting to fall ill.I tried to create the website after I have finished reading the book that Mr. Chan gave me, but I can't seem to get it right! I used dreamweaver to create that site for the Visually Handicapped and after I have done some part to the home page, the IE (Internet explorer) shows this:
But Firefox shows this:
I was like: "WTH!" I'm still thinking of what had went wrong. Gosh... Think, think, think.
Let's jump to friday, 29th September, I was really looking forward to the class gathering later in the evening. Then, Mr. Chan message me to come to his office NOW!!! Oh my, something bad going to happen. Rushed all the way up to his office, got a scolding by him, saying that I did not go to the Napfa training on monday and thursday. Furthermore, what he says later makes me very angry and sad. He accused me of not going to the training purposely! WTH, I really do not know about that training and ok, even I know, I forgot about it! He dares to accuse me of not going to the training purposely! He kept on accusing and scolding. Haiz... He even threatened me that if I never go to the training in the later weeks, it will affect my FYP grade. Excuse me, I'm not that kind of person that you must threaten me to do then I do. I starting to hate him. Of course, I can't argue with him, he's my supervisor, not just another person on the streets, argue with him and see your FYP go down. I can't seem to agree on him. I got a feeling that my FYP's not going to get an 'A', of all I know. Haiz... I know I'll lose if I argue with him. Holding a grudge now.
Later that evening, I really had no mood to go, but class gathering, haven't seen them for around 2 months? That quite long. We ate at Ramen Ten. Food was good, Yimei was laughing non-stop, and I don't know why. lol.Joseph went to China for his OIPP attachment on Thursday, and he's coming back in 3 months time. Haiz... I'm the only 0409 guy doing my FYP in school now. Boring. Zzzz...
I came back after my gathering and guess what? My house com is not working. Damn, how many bad things must happen to me? I getting tired of all these bad luck. As usual, my father asked my to solve the problem. Took that RAM to somewhere to bugis to see whether the RAM is damaged. Wahaha. That person there said that the RAM is ok. Zzz.. Took bus back home, my father wanted to take the whole CPU to the company in Bugis. Not again!!! Argg... Headache. Later changed the motherboard and I spent almost 7 hours there in Bugis! After I got home, I went with tak, kiat and fred to Bishan stadium watch S-League. Boring match of all I know.
Sunday!
Finally sunday, last 'holiday' before my FYP starts again. Agreed to meet Mad at City Hall Mrt to join the 'Amazing Race'. She came late, when I was almost reaching City Hall Mrt, she told she was at Jurong East Mrt. Zzzz... Met up the people joining up with the race at Expo.
We divided up into 2 groups.
Group 1 - Name: First
Ryan
Esther
Diana
Germaine
Shanice
Ernest
Baocheng
Group 2 - Name: Tornado
Mad
Plus 7 more people (Sorry, didn't remember the other group member's names ;) )
I wouldn't go into details about the race, it fun through, but it's the results that matters! We won!!! That tornado group just got blown away elsewhere. Wahaha. I think they were still doing that calculating prices while we already finished the race. Lol.Had steamboat dinner with them. The photos of the amazing race is not ready and I don't know whether who can I get from. Whatever....
Summary of the Race:Our group was fast in solving clues than the other team, the other team found the clue and we found them later, in the end, we solved the clue first.But our group was slow in travelling, which almost cost us alot of our time.The planning of the race was good, except the part where we need to find a shop which was closed down. LOL. The roadblock should have a certain number of group members doing and not the whole team, which really amused me.
Overall, it was good. (I really sound like a pro, haha...)That's just season 1, it can only just get better, wouldn't it?
Back to my work, I starting to feel sick again, because I need to find out from that company whether they still have the motherboard box that we changed in the company, I hoped that it's still there. Good Luck to me!!! ;)