About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's so boring. So I’m writing this entry on MS word and transferring the entry to the blog, great thinking right? The lecturers will surely think that I’m writing a report or something. Wahaha!!! Nothing to do, Mr Chan doesn't want to discuss the project with me, causing to spend the whole afternoon trying to get something to do - read the book on 'Making your Website More Usable for Everyone", surf the net, trying to create a sample website for the blind. Maybe I didn't read the book properly about the colour that the blind can't seem to read. I think he's making rot in the lab. I don't care a damn, I'm going to look for him tomorrow. For the past few days, I've been reading books and more books. While I'm thinking of what to do, my other friends are doing their projects. Joseph's going to complete this week project, Za's work looks halfway complete and other people that I've not mentioned either are starting or already started their project. Seeing everyone started their project makes me anxious. Well, except for one person whose group has at least one member are always absent from school. Madeline doesn’t even seem to care. Lol. She keeps saying:”Haya, one member not here again.” Then I will always tell her: “Tomorrow lah, never mind de, still got so much time left, if tomorrow cannot, then the next day lor.” Lol.. I can’t imagine she really thinks that. Then, I have 2 words to tell her:” Good luck!” Wahaha!!! She’ll be a gonner before she knows it. Haiz…
I just can’t believe it, after almost 7 days in the computer lab, See Toh finally recognizes me! When he did that, I was like …. Take so long to know I’m just beside you? Zzz. They were actually preparing for some kind of VIPs from the MOE. They even thought of what they are going to say and do when the VIPs come in. The VIPs are supposed to come at 9.30am, but they walked past the lab without coming in at 11am! What are they doing during these one and half hour? No one in the lab knows. Thus, See Toh and Gan’s “scripts” are useless. Wahaha!
There will be a fire drill tomorrow at 4pm. Might as well hold it around 5pm, because maybe by the time you come back to the lab, it’s already 6pm, and it’s time to go home! Wooh… Hope that the drill takes a long time, hopefully around 5.45pm? That will be so cool!
Ok, great, Liverpool draw with PSV. Not bad a draw, especially it’s a away game. Gerrard, Alonso, Hyypia and Crouch all on the bench and they can still draw 0 – 0! What a job well done by the players playing. Hope they can continue their clean sheet against Chelsea in the weekend. *Hope for the best!*
Lol. Super long entry. ;)