About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's Sunday. Starting tomorrow, there will another 5 days of FYP. So fast? Never do much these 2 rest days, I only started reading one of the 2 books that I borrowed on Friday.
Argg.. Hurt my leg on Saturday while playing soccer, so I'm limping these few days. :( Going to get my number 18 jersey from my friends. Yeah! My own number 18 with my name behind. Haven't got it, but it's with my friends. Let's see when I'm going to wear it for FYP.
I just can't believe it that Liverpool actually got thrashed by Everton! The score was so hard to bear: 3-0!!! Fowler really can't play, I really don't understand why Benitez wanted to play him, Bellemy and Speedy was not even on the bench. Agger should have played and not the half-fit Carragher. I could even do better than Benitez for this match, althought I can't be as good as him for the other matches. He should have actually played his strongest team and not always changing the strikeforce every now and then. My best lineup(if all players are fully fit) is too easy to remember, this is my home games lineup: 4-4-2/4-4-1-1
------------------Reina-----------------
Finnan--Carragher--Hyypia--Riise
Pennant--Gerrard--Alonso--Speedy
------------Kuyt-------Bellamy--------
My away lineup goes like this: 4-5-1/4-3-3/4-1-4-1
---------------------Reina-----------------
Finnan----Carragher----Hyypia----Riise
Pennant--Gerrard-Sissoko-Alonso--Speedy
----------------Kuyt/Bellamy------------
Away matches are normally harder, and will be more defensive. Kuyt and Bellemy either one and be the targetman and score or assist goals. I think I could be a sports commentator! LOL!
That's all, hope to do well for my FYP for this week! Good luck to me! :P