About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm really starting to feel bored.Sitting inside a computer lab, facing that monitor, doing your projects that you are supposed to do and that's you are going to continue until 6pm. You must experienced it yourself, if not you are unable to feel my feelings.
I'm late today for school! It's the 4th day of the FYP and I'm already LATE? Miss that bus again today, that same bus as yesterday. Luckily yesterday, that person-in-charge wrote it as 8.30am. But for today, another person-in-charge marked my attendence, she actually wrote 8.40am, when I'm like late around 8.38am. This 2 minutes will surely, in future, kill me. Better not be late for school! My father actually saw me waiting for the bus at 8.20am, which is good luck for me. When I returned home, got a scolding from him, he also says that he's going to wake me up at 7am, from the current 7.15am. 15 of sleep is important you know! Great, better than being late! I hate to be late!
Found out that Mr Chan is on leave again! 2 straight days and he's not in school! Hope that he comes tommorrow, really need to discuss with him about the project, if not, I'm going to be doing nothing associated with my project during the weekend. Hope that he still remembers that there are 3 students waiting for him in school, calling for help!
Had lunch, actually planed to have lunch at north canteen, Weifang wanted to go AMK, but Joseph still in library looking for books and doing research, so told Weifang that I'm not going, but that Joseph, take advantage of that, spend the next of the half hour in the library, causing me to have only 30 minutes to have my lunch, letting me eat at south canteen.
Came back from lunch, saw Fann Wong and Terence Cao getting ready to film a drama or movie? Think should be a drama. Saw Ezann Lee as well! Fann so pretty, can't see that she's actually in her 30's. Looks to me that she's in the mid 20's! Haha. All the girls rushed out to see the filming, including the female person-in-charge. In the end, the computer lab looks real empty, most of them guys. Can't imagine the girls going mad about these actors and actresses. Lol.
Lol.. And one more thing, Mad was mad today! Actually ignored her, cause was busy thinking of something and making me frustrated. Then I started telling her off. She then wrote her blog. Let me qoute what she wrote in the blog about me: "Stupid waterboy! dun wanna teach me how to do! i like talking to myself lor! so not fun de! dunoe wads wrong wif him...."
Lol. Sorry lah. Help you tml with your blog, (If I have the time, ok?).
Finally, Happy Birthday to my primary school classmate and friend: JiaYu
Here's the song again. Errm...
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to JiaYu!
Happy Birthday to You!
May your dreams and Wishes come true! ;)
Haha. That's all, and remember people, tommorrow's Friday! End of the school week! ;) And please, don't remember that there is still 11 more weeks to go! :(