About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
What a day, boring as usual, I can't seem to look forward to everyday. I'm almost doing the same thing every weekdays, from monday to friday.
7am: Wake up
8am: Be at the bus stop waiting for bus
8.15-8.25am: Be outside the lab, waiting for those LATE DTs. Zzzz...
9.45am: Break
11.30am: Lunch
3.15pm?: Break
6pm: Go home
That's what I did every single weekdays, facing that computer and trying to memorise the books that I've borrowed and reading on the internet. I'm not really good at memorising things and I'm the person that like to just do that project hands-on. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it, just tell me the instructions, that's all. E-mailed the GW-micro support about some questions that I'm not too sure about. Didn't expect them to reply through. Unexpectedly, they replied! That's a real surprise. Think I'm going to read on further about that window eyes. I actually tried their trial version, which expired 40 minutes later. Zzzz.. What am I going to do in that short 40 minutes? I rolled over, and that software actually read out the words! That's cool. At least I know it's workable :)
Everyone went out for breakfast late, can't imagine they went on without me :( At least there's someone to eat with me during lunch, if not I'll be alone. Speaking of alone, really going to be alone after next week!!! Joseph going to China next week, meaning I'll be the only guy from MIT0409 in the whole NYP campus until the end of my FYP, which is around 2 months away! Haiz... Just can't imagine how lonely will I be. Haiz again...
Tomorrow, the last semester's results will be out! Hopefully I wouldn't fail, which is highly likely ;) though I'm afraid of some modules last sem. Hope, hope, hope. I'm sure to be happiness and tears in school. Hope I'm the one smiling ;)
Haiz.. Totally looking forward for tomorrow's results! Yeah! Good luck to ME!!! ;)