About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Oh my, school actually starts TODAY! Just can't believe it. Only one week of break? That's not enough. Haiz.. Damn. :(
Great, so FYP is on, for the next three months, projects all the way. Going to crack my head to think, plan, do! Got seperated by the lecturers from my fellow classmates. Most of them went for their attachment, leaving me, Joseph, Mad, Weifang, Weili, Za, Alex and Xeno. All of us are not even doing the same kind of projects! lol. Mr Chan actually chose me to do his project! Isn't that cool! Never have I ever imagine that I actually got chosen. Like those NBA basketball's so called 'First Pick', although it maybe the first few pick, but that'a already so cool! Wooh.... That's the good part, the bad and lousy part is that I've to do the project myself! And to me, that project that I'm supposed to do doesn't looks easy for me! I got to do a website(sounds easy? wait till you continue reading...), for the VISUALLY HANDICAPPED!!! How am I going to that? Actually got an idea using Director program, but I'm supposed to use Dreamweaver. What a bummer. :(
Joseph got something like network security, which I think is too easy to him, isn't it? :P Mad got a project called something bean net? Actually some java programming. Sounds hard. Hmm... Weifang got some programming, ASP, SQL, whatever, should be ok bah? Hmm... again. Not sure about Weili's and Za's one. The worst I feel is the projects that Alex and Xeno's going to do. lol.. Remember, we are from MIT - Multimedia, Infocomunication and Technology. Alex got something to do with mechantronics, dealing with machines, robots. lol. Xeno got even worst - I heard from him that he's supposed to do something to do with biomedical, which is WTH, MIT doing Health Science's type of modules? Zzz... That's totally CRAP!
Going to get really sleepy, 8.30am to 6pm! Gosh... Clocking in and out, for the next three months! Hope that I just do well. Heard from Mr Chan that this project contains 25 module credits, which is the same as 5 normal modules that we are learning in the previous semesters! If only I could get an A... *Starts dreaming* Wahaha.. My GPA will sure jump sky-high! I just can't stop laughing, but first, I need to do well for this. But, I'm doing it alone. Mr Chan say got 2 new programs that I've to learn! Heard from him that the programs each cost 2000 US bucks! OMG, so expensive!!!
So, I better BUCK UP!!! Good luck to ME! ;)