About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Went for Tong En and Van Fan's concert at NYP. Almost late for the concert, but managed to make it in time. Concert was well, generally good, but both of the singers forgot their lyrics! Lol. Sure anot? Your own songs and you people forget the lyrics? Zzz.. Almost caught Van's poster when he threw up towards the audiences. Stretched my hands, but not fully, in the end, guess who got that poster? The person behind got it. I was like opening my mouth wide. Zzz.. I should have stretched fully, I would have got that poster. Miserable :(
Went to the GYSS in the morning. The whole place's renovated and the overall building was huge. The hall was the small, the canteen feels small and all the classrooms have at least 2 computers! Really so advanced now. It's now so confusing to have a school so big.
Want to thank Min for his help on Monday. Help send my printer for repairs. Haha.. Can't forget that day. It was so 'lucky' that his car actually broke down! What luck! It's the first time I'm experiencing this kind of scenario. Cool.
I got to know where those people will be posted to for their attachment. Most of them are posted to near their homes, not that I have expected. Ryan isn't that lucky, got posted Harbourfront! As expected, Ryan isn't too happy about it.
I'm still unsure about when is the FYP and the project that I'm going to do. Hope it's not that difficuit to do! Hope, hope, hope. Haha.. That all folks! :P